Know about Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction or ED is common nowadays among men. It is the state when a man is unable to keep his penis erect for a long time or you can say, the erection time is not enough to perform sexual intercourse. It is also called Impotence. ED or Erectile dysfunction can be the result of stress raised due to family complexities or work life. People may try to find other definition of erectile dysfunction but there is no other meaning. It just refers the state of loss of erection power. Here we will study the symptoms & causes of erectile Dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction may rise due to emotional and physical discrepancies which need to be treated as soon as possible:-
- Diabetes, cardiovascular disease
- Stress, hypertension, hyperlipidemia
- Damage from cancer or surgery
- Drugs, alcohol or smoking
- Relationship problems
- Psychological factors or situational fears
There can be other medical or mental reasons which can be known and resolved after consulting with the specialist or sex expert. Sometimes, there is no exact blood flow to penis due to which erection power may get lower. It may also a result of penile arteries damage. As the age grow, the disease will also grow with the increasing age so better to cure at an early stage.
Check the following symptoms if you are facing:-
- Early Ejaculation
- Partial Erection of penis
- Difficult maintaining erection while intercourse
- Less interest in sex
If you find such problems for one or two months, it is advisable to talk to your doctor or consult with your nearby sexologists to get an immediate consultation.
The doctor will ask about the health history and family backgrounds to know more details about the disease. He will check the blood pressure, heartbeats, kidney functioning. He may suggest you take some test to physically examine the body and to know the causes. These tests may include urine test, sperm test, rectal exam, blood test, NPT (Nocturnal Penile Tumescence) Test etc. After knowing the exact causes and reasons, treatments will be offered by way of medicine, therapy or herbals.
1. Medicine:- After evaluating thoroughly, Doctor may offer you medicine to stimulate blood flow to penis like Caverject, Stendra, Viagra, Cialis, Androderm, Levitra etc. It is always advisable to consume the medicine only after written prescription by the doctor. Self-treatment may bring adverse effects.
2. Herbals:- Natural supplements or herbals have no side-effects so it is always better to go for the natural herbs like L-arginine, DHEA, Ginseng, Yohimbe, Asparagus Racemosus
3. Therapies:- Some cases are affected by psychological factors which can be treated with effective therapies like Talk Therapy. Massage therapy can be provided in case to increase the blood flow.